Cutest Blog Template

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Working on my kitchen blog...

I'm really hoping to get in a better habit of blogging.  I have this blog about all things going on at home, especially gardening, reading, homeschooling etc.  I have a separate blog for recipes I am trying in the kitchen and what I am learning by way of healthier modifications.  Summertime is a nice break from homeschooling to organize, prepare and try out new recipes! Recently we did Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Seven Minute Frosting from Martha Stewart's Cupcake books. I have some Moosewood Restaurant cookbooks checked out from the library and tried the Lentil Soup, which I liked but the rest of the family didn't because it's made with . . . lentils. Sigh. There's one legume out of the picture in trying to find healthy beans and rice type of recipes. Oh well. Could be worse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment